WELCOME TO SCREAMER ELECTRONIC SERVICES
Warehousing and Asset Management
Are you a Distributor looking for a professional warehousing management service to take care of your inventory management as if it was their own? Look no further, Screamer Electronic Services has a footprint of 7 warehouses countrywide averaging 10,000m3 per site. Manned by specialist warehousing and storage personnel and managed by competent leadership support by best business practices and ERP systems we can provide an ideal solution for your entry into the market. Together with a state of the art ERP system that is suited for multiple warehouse management we can provide our customers with timely reports and peace of mind that their inventory is in capable hands.
Track & Trace
Our ERP systems SAP & BAAN, have been specially selected to meet our customer’s business needs. Our systems are run and maintained by our own in-house ERP specialists who are backed up by specialist BAAN and SAP contractors that continuously develop and improve our systems together with us to meet and exceed our customer’s expectations. These outside contractors also play a vital role in developing new open platforms to interface with new customer requirements and are also part of our disaster recovery plan.
Handling of Product and Equipment as per ISO 9001:2008 standards…
- Under the umbrella of The Screamer Business Management Process, the company has adopted the process approach to effective and efficient management of all its interactive, process driven activities
- Within this process, the company has developed and established its Quality Management System (QMS), in compliance to the international ISO 9001:2008 QMS. To this effect, Screamer Electronic Services was originally assessed, approved and successfully certified by the SABS in August 2005, and have maintained the certification to date.
- Due to the nature of the organization’s activities, Screamer Electronic Services QMS has established comprehensive procedures and work instructions covering all aspects of handling Electro Static Devices (ESD).
- Anti-Static measures are applied throughout the entire process, from receiving through to delivery including the specialized packaging of the product.
- The Logistics processes implemented by Screamer are based on world best practises for handling electronic and telecommunications equipment. We have gained valuable experience in managing large clients viz Operators and Vendors in SA and are leaders in telecommunications logistics. All procedures are conducted in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 and these are regularly audited to ensure compliance.
226C Church Street, Hamilton,
[ T ] +27 51 434-2629
[ F ] +27 51 434-2629
20 Haupt Street,
Sidwell, Port Elizabeth 6000
[ T ] +27 31 465-4100
[ F ] +27 31 465-3444
2 Crassula Road, Unit 3,
Sugarstone Business Park, Cornubia, 4032
[ T ] +27 31 569-1508
[ F ] +27 86 293-1626
Unit 2 SonPark Industrial,
3 Christie Street, Nelspruit 1200
[ T ] +27 13 752-7799
[ F ] +27 13 752-7799
45 Nikkel Street, Superbia,
Nirvana, Polokwane 0699
[ T ] +27 15 292-0094
[ F ] +27 15 292-0094
220 Main Road,
Boksburg North 145
[ T ] +27 11 897-4040
Unit B4, Steelpark Industrial Park, Cnr
Robert Sobukwe & Symphony,
Bellville South, 7530
[ T ] +27 21 951-1588
[ F ] +27 21 951-1473
Building 1, Sterling Business Park
Sterling Rd, Samrand
T: 087 940 6666 – F: 086 597 9277
25 55’ 28.02”S
28 08’ 06.76”E
21 Watershed Close,
Centurion Ext 38.
[T] 087 940 6666
[F] (011) 467 1835
Unit 28 Fordhouse Industrial Estate, Steel
Drive, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, UK,
[ T ] +44 1902 785 950 – [ M] +44 7772 661 764
13936 Harbor View Drive
Seminole, FL 33776
[ T ] 1-727-492-4711 – [ F ] 1-727-398-4563